Conceal & Define Contour Duo
|Db Cosmetics AU||In stock (0 unit)|
|Find the nearest store|
- Everything you need to chisel and define your look!
- 2-in-1 concealer and contour stick
- Creamy, ultra-blendable formula
- Pencils can be sharpened to desired size
Our gift to you
How it works
Everything you need to chisel and define your look, in one kit. Each duo contains one concealer and one contouring pencil. With a creamy, blendable texture this duo is easily blended into the skin for a more natural appearance.
Both shades have a matte finish and the butter yellow of the concealer is perfect for brightening under the eyes, across the forehead and down the bridge of the nose. Use the contour stick to accentuate the cheekbones and to add depth to the temples and forehead.
The contour and concealer sticks are precise enough that they can be used to contour and highlight the finer areas of the face, such as the nose and jawline.
Sharpen with a wide pencil sharpener to desired size.
1. Swipe underneath the eyes to conceal any dark circles.
2. Blend using a beauty sponge, synthetic brush or fingertips.
3. Dab onto blemishes and blend edges so the concealer melts into the skin, removing any redness.
TIP: Can also be used to highlight the centre of the forehead, brow bone, top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose & cupids bow.
1. Apply to the hollows of the cheeks (you can find this by sucking in your cheeks), hairline and jawline.
2. Buff out using a firm brush or beauty sponge.
3. To contour the nose, apply a thin line down each side of the nose and blend out with a small brush.
TIP: Can also be used over the eyelid as a natural eyeshadow
Sharpen pencils as needed with a wide pencil sharpener.
Holiday Shipping Information
To ensure your holiday purchase arrives by December 24th, 2018 please ensure you place your order on or before the following dates:
12th December - Australian Standard Shipping
19th December - Australian Express Shipping
Please note, we make every effort to dispatch online orders within 24 hours.
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are processed the following business day.