Prizes:10 prizes to win AUD $1500 in cash
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: AUD $15,000
1. Upon entry, each entrant also releases Total Beauty Network from all liability arising from his/her entry in the competition and use of the prize. The Prize is not transferrable. Any unused portion of any prize will be forfeited. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
2. Total Beauty Network will not be responsible if the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Total Beauty Network control or if a prize becomes damaged during delivery.
3. The decision of Total Beauty Network is final and bindingPromoter: Total Beauty Network Pty Ltd. ABN 45618507187Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry
Eligible Entrants: Australian or New Zealand residents, not open to staff and immediate family of staff of TBN P/L. Minimum age of entrant to be 18 years old.
1. PROMOTIONAL DATES:
Promotional Period starts 12.00am (AEST) on 15 April 2021 until 11.59pm (AEST) on 11th July 2021
2. HOW TO ENTER
To enter, Entrants must, during the Purchase Period:
1. By entering any Total Beauty Network competition, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must follow the competition instructions as supplied by Total Beauty Network.
3. Entrants may enter the competition as many times as they like provided they follow the entry requirements for each new entry.
4. Multiple entries will not increase the chance of winning and each entry will be judged in isolation.
5. The competition is open to Australian or New Zealand residents only aged 18 years and over.
6. Entrants will require access to the Internet via a desktop, mobile or tablet device to enter the Competition.
7. Entries must be received between the dates/times specified by Total Beauty Network. Total Beauty Network accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
8. To make a valid entry, entrants are required to:
a. Go to dbcosmetics.com.au/competitions via a desktop, mobile or tablet device
b. Locate the Competition and tell us, in 25 words or less, why your favourite age is now.
9. The Competition will be held over an eighty-seven-day period, from 15th April 2021 after 12am AEST to 11th July 2021 until 11.59pm (AEST) (“Promotion Period”).
10. Each entrant warrants that he/she will not upload or submit content that contains sexually explicit content or pornography, hateful, defamatory or discriminatory material, incites hatred against any individual or group, depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence, depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals, or any content that is in the opinion of Total Beauty Network would cause harm to its business interest or reputation, portray Total Beauty Network in a negative manner or is otherwise contrary to the law.
11. Total Beauty Network reserves the right to approve or reject any or all entries at their discretion. The Total Beauty Network has the right to remove content or material that it considers to be inappropriate.
12. All entries must be an original, owned by the person submitting the entry. If requested, the entrant must be able to provide proof their words are original.
13. Each entrant warrant that he/she either own all intellectual property rights in the entry, copy that he/she uploads or submits in connection with this competition (other than the intellectual property rights owned by Total Beauty Network including (but not limited to) captions, comments, or collections of images or have the necessary rights, consents and permissions to upload or otherwise make available the content and materials.
14. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
JUDGING AND PRIZE REDEMPTION
1. On 11th July 2021 until 11.59pm (AEST) the Competition will close. An independent panel of judges (“Judges”) will then select ten (1) winning Entries over the following few days. On Tuesday 13th July after 12noon AEDST the winners will be contacted.
2. Entries will be judged based on originality, creativity and humour.
3. The Judges shall have absolute discretion to choose the winning Entries and the Judges' decision shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of any decision made in connection with this Competition.
4. On Tuesday 13th July after 12noon AEDST, Total Beauty Network will contact the 10 winners.
5. If the Winners fails respond within 48 hours of being contacted, then Total Beauty Network acting in its absolute discretion may:
a. Make further attempts to contact that Winner; and/or
b. Withdraw the Prize from that Winner.
6. If a Prize is declined by a Winner or is withdrawn from a Winner by Total Beauty Network under these Terms and Conditions:
a. The declining or forfeiting Winner will continue to be subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions; and
b. Total Beauty Network shall offer that Prize to a new Winner selected by the Judges.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND LIABILITY
2. Total Beauty Network reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of contact number and proof of residency at the nominated delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Total Beauty Network. Failure to comply with this term will disqualify the winner from receiving the prize.
3. Total Beauty Network and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), expenses, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the entrants competition entry and/or the use of any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Each entrant shall indemnify Total Beauty Network (and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (each an “indemnified person”) for any loss, liability, cost, damage or expense suffered or incurred by any indemnified person as a result of (i) the entrant breaching any of these terms and conditions; (ii) a warranty given by the entrant proving to be untrue; and (iii) any personal injury arising from or related to any wrongful or negligent act or omission by the entrant in connection with this competition. The entrant’s liability under the indemnity in this clause is reduced proportionately to the extent that the liability is caused or contributed to by the wrongful or negligent act or omission of any indemnified person.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth) 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under any similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia.
5. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Total Beauty Network, Total Beauty Network reserves the right to discontinue the competition where it will corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion. Total Beauty Network further reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers, engages in fraudulent activity or other unauthorised intervention with the entry process.
6. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. Caution: any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of Total Beauty Network’s website or the information on the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, Total Beauty Network reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law
7. Each entrant agrees that Total Beauty Network may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name, entry and locality (Suburb and State) in any media as required under the relevant government legislation.
8. Total Beauty Network employees (and their immediate families) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
9. Total Beauty Network reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if it has reasonable grounds for doing so. Any changes to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions will be announced by Designer Brands through its Facebook account.
10. By entering the Competition you accept these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize or disqualification from this competition.