Cover Up Under Eye Corrector
|Db Cosmetics AU||Out of stock|
|Find the nearest store|
- Create the perfect base for makeup application
- Salmon colour to disguise under eye circles
- Blendable formula doesn’t look cakey
- Infused with Hyaluronic Acid to help hydrate & plump
Our gift to you
How it works
Say goodbye to under eye darkness with this brightening under eye corrector. The peach tone works to counteract darkness and blue tones in the skin, creating a flawless & even base for makeup application. The silky formula is infused with Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and plump - ensuring an crease-free finish. With a convinient twist-pen format, this corrector allows you to erase under eye circles in just seconds - simply twist, apply & blend out.
1. Twist base of pen to dispense product
2. Apply directly onto the area you want to correct
3. Blend out with a clean finger or concealer brush
4. Finish with your favourite Foundation or BB Cream TIP: can also be used alone to correct skin pigmentation
AQUA (WATER), PARAFFIN OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE, STEARIC ACID, SILICA, POLYISOBUTENE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), UBIQUINONE (Q10) , HYALURONIC ACID, PEPTIDE INFUSION (WATER & SACCHAROMYCES ZINC FERMENT & SACCHAROMYCES COPPER FERMENT & SACCHAROMYCES MAGNESIUM FERMENT & SACCHAROMYCES IRON FERMENT & SACCHAROMYCES SILICON FERMENT), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (Vitamin E), PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBITAN CAPRYLATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PVP, DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM EDTA, MAY CONTAIN (+/-):, MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288)
Please note, we make every effort to dispatch online orders within 24 hours.
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are processed the following business day.
Australia Express Shipping guarantee has been temporarily suspended by AusPost ... read more