|Db Cosmetics AU||-|
|Find the nearest store|
* Please configure the options to get the availability
- New creamy and nourishing formula will ensure your lip colour looks amazing
- The skin loving ingredients will also improve the condition of your lips
- Vitamin E to help counteract dryness for soft and silky lips
- Aloe Vera extract to help repair damaged lips
Our gift to you
How it works
Want smooth and moisturised lips that boast beautiful gorgeous colour? Look no further than Designer Brands Moisturising Lipstick. This new creamy and nourishing formula will not only ensure your lip colour looks amazing, the skin loving ingredients will also improve the condition of your lips. The smooth formula of Designer Brands Moisturising Lipstick boasts Vitamin E to help counteract dryness for soft and silky lips, and Aloe Vera extract to help repair damaged lips. Free of talcs, bismuth and parabens. CCF and Vegan Certified.
Want to learn about Lipstick?
Refer to Beauty 101 for tips & tricks.
- Apply DB Lip Liner to the outline of your natural lip line.
- Apply 1 - 2 coats of your favourite shade of DB Moisturising Lipstick.
- Blot lips with a tissue to remove any excess colour.
PETROLATUM, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), PHENOXYETHANOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF EXTRACT. PIGMENT MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 (CI 45410), RED 27 (CI 45410), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), MICA
Holiday Shipping Information
To ensure your holiday purchase arrives by December 24th, 2018 please ensure you place your order on or before the following dates:
12th December - Australian Standard Shipping
19th December - Australian Express Shipping
Please note, we make every effort to dispatch online orders within 24 hours.
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are processed the following business day.