Natural Ground Mineral Finishing Illuminator | DB Cosmetics
Natural Ground Mineral Finishing Illuminator
FREE Beauty Headband
Receive a FREE Beauty Headband when you purchase 3 or more full-priced products in one transaction.*
*Excludes clearance. Select free gift at cart. While stock lasts. Online only.
An illuminating setting powder that sets your makeup and smooths lines for a fresh finish that lasts all day.
Unlike other illuminators or veils, there are no nasty chemicals, talc, bismuth, fragrance, parabens and oils in the formula. Plus, it's naturally SPF 15 to help protect the skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays.
Instead, all ingredients are thoughtfully chosen and boast skin-caring properties.
How to Use
How to Use
Size Guide: Natural Ground Mineral Finishing Illuminator
Our size guide is an indication of fit, as our knitwear is designed to move with you. Each style will feel slightly different on the body due to compression, yarn and knit-structure.
Our superstar ingredients
- Lyn P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 hours agoA winner!
This product gives a natural, glowing finish to my skin, with or without foundation.
- Charlie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSo inlove with the flawless cover!
Wearing a mix of db products. This powder adds a subtle glow while setting & covering any flaws
- Narelle F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFinishing Powder
I love this finishing powder. I simply don't purchase anything else now as it goes on easily and evenly and gives good coverage. It also has an SPF which is great if your foundation doesn't. Easy to use as you twist for powder and twist the other way to close up, so no mess.
- Ngaire J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMineral Finishing Illuminator
I am a recent convert to this product. Love the product and the ease of use and end result.
- Marjo K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSo good
Better than the way pricier ones I usually get. Sort of accidentally got one at first (when traveling and forgot to pack my usual powder) and haven't gone back since.