Luminous Hydrating Foundation
|Db Cosmetics AU||-|
|Find the nearest store|
* Please configure the options to get the availability
- Naturally radiant and hydrated skin in one simple step.
- Gel like formula, Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Green Tea and Vitamins A, C & E
- Looks like second skin, never cakey, flakey or heavy
- Uses light reflecting pigments to illuminate your features
Our gift to you
How it works
Designed to subtly illuminate your features. This foundation is perfect for creating a naturally radiant and dewy complexion. Skin nourishing, the gel like formula blends with ease and can be built up from medium-to-full coverage if you want to take your look from day to night.
Suitable for all skin types, in particular sensitive/dry skin as the dewy formula will not clog pores or cling to dry areas.
Free of talcs, bismuth and parabens. CCF and Vegan Certified.
WHAT THE BLOGGERS SAY:
"I really liked the way it looked on my skin...It made my skin feel so hydrated and had a really nice medium to full coverage" - Shani Grimmond, Youtube Makeup Star
"My new FAVOURITE drug store foundation!" - Michael Finch, Youtube Makeup Star
1. Apply a small amount of luminous foundation to the centre of the face
2. Use DB’s Foundation/Buffing brush to blend outwards.
3. Build until desired coverage is achieved.
AQUA, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CYCLOMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, RETINOL (VITAMIN A), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, HYALURONIC ACID, ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBITAN CAPRYLATE, MAY CONTAIN [(+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)]
Please note, we make every effort to dispatch online orders within 24 hours.
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are processed the following business day.
Australia Express Shipping guarantee has been temporarily suspended by AusPost ... read more