Soleil (EDP) | DB Cosmetics
FREE Beauty Headband
Receive a FREE Beauty Headband when you purchase 3 or more full-priced products in one transaction.*
*Excludes clearance. Select free gift at cart. While stock lasts. Online only.
This all inviting summer crush fragrance creates and immersive cheerful warmth with delicious notes salted caramel, almond, jasmine and vanilla.
Inspired by Sol De Janeiro SOL Cheirosa '62.
Size Guide: Soleil (EDP)
Our size guide is an indication of fit, as our knitwear is designed to move with you. Each style will feel slightly different on the body due to compression, yarn and knit-structure.
- MarciI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoExpensive scent
This fragrance has an expensive scent and not cheap like the original. Definitely not a mature scent, although, it's suitable for all ages and occasions. Buy it, you'll love it!
- Annie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoYummy scent!
To my nose, I get coconut and pineapple with this scent. It smells very tropical to me, but isn't your typical 'beach scent.' I also think it can be worn all year round!
- Julie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoPerfume review
I actually didn’t like this perfume, I bought it because it was supposed to be similar to the Sol de Janeiro but I didn’t think it was like it at all. Would not buy this again.
- AVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Rather not sayRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoSoleil
This is nothing like the description, it's ok but definitely an older mature scent.
- AnaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNot bad but not like the original
The perfume itself doesn't smell bad. It is more older & mature, not the fun, bright and vibrant original perfume. I can smell all the right notes (caramel, vanilla, florals, some woodsiness, although not really much 'salt' in the salted caramel). But this doesn't smell much like the original. I think most people who have smelled the original will be disappointed in this, but those who haven't smelled the original will probably like it as it does smell nice. Also it doesn't last like an EDP at all (none of the DB fragrances do, they are all very much EDT). 5/10, not bad but disappointed as I don't get vibes of the original.